POS Design, Manufacture & Installer
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
June 2014 – October 2015
A hands on role which included the creation and updating of the on-line presence for the companies separate business units which required a complete digital marketing strategy. This included the companies websites, implementing branding across all social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube and LinkedIn.
In addition to branding all the social media channels, printed marketing materials was created to promote the companies varied sections of the business which was also sent out electronically via an email campaign to generate enquiries.
To view the Adglow site I developed using Adobe Muse, visit here.
To view the Adinstall site I developed visit here.
- Devised and implemented strategies to drive traffic to the company websites.
- Redesigned Adglow website Improved performance:
(20% more visitors, 45% more page views, 17% drop in bounce rate, 35% increase in visit duration, online enquiries up by 187%).
- Generated sales leads up to £2m.
- Redesigned Adinstall website Improved performance:
(3% less visitors, 68% more page views, 25% drop in bounce rate, 206% increase in visit duration).
- Proactive work on both sites to comply with Google Panda mobile friendly update
- Mobile versions of both company sites developed and published.
- Designed, built and maintained social media presence.
- Developed and managed digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilised a range of techniques including PPC and SEO.
- Managed brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Measured and reported performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessed against goals.
- Improved the usability, design, content and conversions of the company website
- Reviewed new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Identification of trends and insights, and optimized spend and performance based on the insights.
- Provided high quality photos and videos for use on the companies websites.
- Created blog entries to promote the business and drive traffic to the websites.
- Created hard copy marketing materials (brochures, flyers).
- Created social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube).
- Social media updates (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube).