Elisabeth the Chef
Bakery Goods Manufacturer
October 1998 – October 1999
Elisabeth the Chef created bakery goods for the top 4 supermarkets (ASDA, Sainsburys, Morrisons & Tesco).
They took over Broadheath Foods to increase their market share and offerings.
My role included support for the BOS system supplied by UMS, and the support of multiple sites over LAN and WAN via CAT5 and ISDN. User support was provided for the mixture of Netware and Microsoft solutions.
- Maintaining Global (BOS) Network (Cat5 Ethernet)
- System Development, Material Requirement Planning / Telecommunication
- Backup Procedures Developed / Implemented
- Personal Computer Systems Development
- Procedures Drafted / Implemented / Virus Protection
- P.C. Backup Procedures Developed / Implemented
- Training – Global / Personal Computer Applications ( Microsoft Office suite / Lotus SmartSuite )
- Email Implementation ( Exchange 5.5 )
- Year 2000 Audit, Systems Redevelopment
- Network Disaster Recovery Systems Implemented
- Responsible for administrating Novell WAN network
- Database Management / Maintenance
- Systems Analysis, Configuration, Support
- BOS Operating System
- Disaster Recovery